easyC V4 for Cortex brings a revolutionary jump in drag-and-drop programming to the VEX Cortex Microcontroller. Most of the features of easyC PRO for the PIC are now included in the base version of easyC V4 for Cortex. Some of features include:
* Customizable, industry standard, tabbed interface
* New integrated ANSI - C Compiler with loader
* Full C text editor for advanced, customized programming
* Enhanced Online window to manually test motors and sensors
* Download to the robot wirelessly over VEXnet or directly using USB
* New suite of Math Functions
* 14 Tutorials and over 50 sample files included
* Competition Switch Simulator allows user to simulate a VEXnet competition match
* Copy and paste code between functions and projects
* Windows 7 ready!
To try easyC V4, click here
Note: Required programming hardware not included.